English as a Second Language
Classes for people from a non-English speaking background. Improve your spoken and written English. Classes held during the day and are friendly and informal. Everyone welcome. (Certain rules apply to eligiblity of attendance)
- Do you want to improve your reading, writing, speaking, maths and general education?
- Would you like to improve your chances of getting a job?
- Are you considering going onto further study?
- Would you like to get into another course?
- Or do you simply want to improve your skills.
What does the course cover?
The course covers:
- Reading and Writing
- Spoken Language
- Basic Maths
- General subjects like: science, computing, creative arts, history, geography.
There is no certificate attached to this course. The course is a pathway to the Certificate in General Education for Adults. The couse is funded by Government and eligiblity rules are a requirment for attendance.